Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Are Good / Every Season

"In this world you will have trouble. But take courage. I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

"Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield. The Lord gives grace and glory; He does not withhold the good from those who live with integrity."
Psalm 84:11

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them."
Romans 8:28

"I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on Him. I have put my hope in His word."
Psalm 130:5

"Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord."
Psalm 27:13-14

"This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed."
Habakkuk 2:3

"Your strength will come from settling down in complete dependence on me."
Isaiah 30:15



Here are two songs I love that are good examples of God being with us in EVERY situation.

"YOU ARE GOOD"


"EVERY SEASON"

No comments:

Post a Comment