Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall

A friend of mine told me that she never looks at my blog because I never post anything new, and when I finally do, it is 3 miles long. HAHA. And that is so true :) So, in an effort to blog more, I'm just gonna write something today, and that will make twice in one week! How's that, Katie?

I will just say how much I LOVE Fall, and how ready I am for it! Here are some reasons I love it so much:

1. It's cooler.
2. The leaves are pretty.
3. Windy.
4. Everything smells better in Fall.
5. Halloween AND Thanksgiving, and the beginning of Christmas season.
6. Christmas music, everywhere.
7. A happy feeling that comes from I don't know where... just happy because it's Fall.
8. Festivals outside. And the weather during the festivals.
9. Wearing jeans and long sleeve shirts and feeling great without having to bundle up too much, but not feeling hot either.
10. All the decorations in the stores.
11. I just think of 'family' when I think of Fall, probably because of the holidays.
12. Cinnamon and Pumpkin spice
13. I'm more likely to exercise in Fall.
14. Hiking is appealing. Notice I did not say that I do it... but I'd like to, and Fall is the perfect time to start :)
15. Charlie Brown Specials

I'm sure there are many many more :) I've already started to feel the cooler weather in the mornings and at night - yay, it's coming!

2 comments:

  1. I love Fall too:) Maybe I'll exercise too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you blogging more...and I totally agree about fall being awesome! Although, we need to get you out on the boat while the water is still nice!!

    ReplyDelete