Saturday, November 7, 2009

Right Now

Right Now

Right now, I will be glad.
Right now, I will enjoy the moment.
Right now, I am where I am meant to be.
Right now, I am grateful for where I have been.
Right now, I can look forward to what is to come.
Right now, I will not miss what is here, right now.

I imagine the future. I imagine things I would like to have.
But, right now, have I missed out on something?
No, because right now is right where I was created to be.
I won’t let ‘right now’ slip away as I dream of ‘until then.’
Right now, I am grateful for all that I am blessed to possess.
I will use these blessing to return the favor.
I will seek and I will find.
I will serve and I will love.
Stagnant is a word I will never know personally.
I am a river, whose current is constantly shifting, but whose contents remain living water. Right now is where I am and where I want to be. Right now is where my joy lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment